Friday 30 January 2015

Welcome to 2015!

Hi Flox Class of 2015! I hope you are as excited about this year as I am.

I have had a fantastic holiday with my family. My nephew Noah was born on the first of January so that was pertty exciting in my family. I also spent lots of time enjoying the beautiful sunshine we have had.

I have spent the last few days in at school getting ready for this year, and am excited to share our learning space with you all.

I am really looking forward to seeing you learning, and seeing the ways in which you share your learning in 2015.

I can't wait to see you all on Monday.

Mrs Archer

1 comment:

  1. Hi,Flox Class
    Look like you had a nice holiday and are ready for a great new year with class.
    I hope you have lots of fun and I hope you enjoy using your new learning tool the cool chromebooks.
    By:Jasman

    ReplyDelete